April 20, 2008

100 Things About Me (Continued)

 

 

51.  I'm hooked on animations and graphics as you can see.

 

52.  I would be 20 pounds lighter if I didn’t sleepwalk including nocturnal eating.

 

53.  I still like to color with crayons and I can color within the lines! LOL

 

54.  I am a night person.  Definitely not a morning person due to my insomnia.

 

55.  I don’t mind being alone, my computer keeps me company.

 

56.  I have my TV on all day long for noise.

 

57.  I started going gray before age 20….thank goodness for hair color.

 

58.  I retired in 2007.

 

59.  I read to a blind lady once a week in my complex.  I think everyone should  do something nice for someone every day. 

60.  I occasionally do Volunteer Work for the local Police Dept. typing their Crime Watch logs.

61.  I feel comfortable swimming in a pool opposed to the ocean.

62.  I can’t sing for beans!  I sing all my favorite Italian songs especially when I’m making my sauce (we Italians call it gravy) and meatballs on Sunday!  I love Jimmy Rosselli, the famous Italian Singer.

 

63.  I love music with the exception of Heavy Metal and Rap.  I love Sinatra and Etta James and Nancy Wilson is my all time favorite Jazz Lady!

 

64.  I believe in the power of prayer.

 

65.  I used to be an avid reader before the computer age and the Internet!

 

66.  I hate to make business telephone calls and dealing with that exhausting automated system that completely wears me out!

 

67.  Retirement taught me to take the time to stop and smell the roses.

 

68.  I love, love, love shoes!

 

69.  Bella is my favorite word…it means beautiful in Italian.

 

70.  “All My Tomorrows” is my favorite song by Frank Sinatra.

 

71.  I used to do crossword puzzles but now do word games on my computer.

 

72.  I am Italian….I’m sure you figured that out by now. 

 

73.  My parents and two siblings are deceased.

 

74.  I never knew my grandparents.

 

75.  I love to be pampered with a manicure and pedicure.

 

76.  I keep my a/c house temperature on “meat locker” cold. Living in South Florida gets me overheated!  As I said, I miss New England.

 

77.  I prefer to eat my dinner off of a TV tray in the den while watching TV. 

 

78.  I love Orchard plants.

 

79.  I love garden fresh tomatoes, basil and parsley.

 

80.  I’m not an athletic person.

 

81.  I’m not into sports but I’m certainly a Red Sox’s fan!

 

82.  I love beautiful Newscaster white teeth.

 

83.  I love to cook most days.  It’s boring cooking for one.

 

84.  I sleep with at least three pillows, one being a “Chillow Pillow” to keep me cool.

 

85.  I’m on the computer for at least 6 hours per day.

 

86.  I try not to go on the computer late at night as I find it stimulates me more and creates havoc with my already serious insomnia issues.

 

87.  I don’t play golf.

 

88.  I don’t play tennis either.

 

89.  I do like the Clubhouse to the Country Club for lunch.

 

90.  My favorite smell is gravy and meatballs simmering on the stove.

 

91.  My other favorite smell is the crisp cool winter air in New England.

 

92.  I like to do art and craft projects and creating scrapbooks.

 

93.  I love creating photo albums online and now I’m totally hooked on graphics and animations…..soooooooo time consuming but I love it and I have the time.

 

94.  I love Shalimar Cologne by Guerlain.  I’ve been wearing this fragrance since I was sixteen.

 

95.  I love Happy Hour with the girls.

 

96.  Getting older frightens me.

 

97.  I do believe in God.

 

98.  I love a clean, tidy house.

 

99.  My favorite TV programs are "Dancing with the Stars", "Brothers & Sisters", I miss "Sex and the City".  And, Who does not miss “I Love Lucy”?

 

100.  My online Journal is my way of  leaving my footprints in the sand!

 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely miss "I love Lucy"...she was always good for a laugh. Amazingly I started going gray in my 20's as well. My dad's light blonde hair turned pure white by the time he was 26. My dads German, my mom's full blood Cherokee...makes for a tempermental mix. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete