January 4, 2008

Vacation is over

Both my children provided a wonderful Christmas for me and they took me out to dinner last night to celebrate my birthday!  I'm so thrilled with my new scrapbook. 

Years ago, I created a scrapbook for each of my children well before scrapbooking became popular and after the completion, I realized that I no longer had those beautiful photos to look at.  My daughter had them duplicated for me and created a special album that including both Jimmy and Michelle's scrapbook.  I'm thrilled!  That will certainly have a spot on my coffee table and I will browse through it frequently!

The temperatures here in Boston dropped to single digits burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thank you to my sister, Teresa and brother-in-law, Angelo for a wonderful day around the kitchen table..............eating and eating.....Oh how I love your homemade ricotta pie!

Thank you to Rhonda and Brian for a lovely dinner.  So nice to finally meet Sharon, she is such a lovely person.

Thank you to my children for everything!  Your hospitality, your generous gifts, your love.

Thank you to Diane Beatrice for the sleep over and the wonderful brunch with the RHS girls.  Sooooooooooooooo much fun walking down memory lane with friends that I have not seen since 1962!!!!!!!!  It was a blast.

Thank you to my Everett girlfriends.  Enjoyed our lunch together.  Catching up is always fun.

Well, this afternoon......I will be heading home back to Florida!

I will have more time to play with this blogging thing.  I am enjoying it.  I promise to put an album together and send to everyone.

Love, Rose

 


Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment