February 11, 2012

A Gift of Love to a Friend On Valentine's Day!




I've nothing else to offer,
So, to you, it's love I'll send
it's nothing that I borrowed,
And it's nothing that I'd lend.

It has no dollar value,
And it can't be overused;
It isn't fragile, so it can't break,
Though, often it's abused.

I've given it to others
But each time it's unique,
Its meaning's always different;
It depends on what you seek.

It's something you can store away
To feel when you're in need
But never is it on display;
Its beauty can't be seen.

I'm giving it "no strings attached,"
No costly warranty;
This love that I am sending
Has a lifetime guarantee.

~Author Unknown~
Internet Friends

7 comments:

  1. Love to you too Rose! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear lady. And a happy V day to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet verse of love. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, and a Very Happy Valentines day to you also.
    Love the color in the picture! Bright like the Lady Rose!!!
    Love from up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was beautiful! Happy Valentine's to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rose, Thank you for your visit to my blog. do hope that you will do so again and then we can get to know each other better.
    Thank you also for that lovely valentine "card"
    Sybil x

    ReplyDelete