July 1, 2012

Magic Mike! Plus, Fifty Shades of Grey!



This movie surely was entertaining!  Hiding me blushing!!!!! Whew, is it hot in here or is it me!  LOL 


I was surprised to see so many old biddies in the theater too! hehehhehehehe










As if my face wasn't already red and rosy from reading Fifty Shades of Grey which is an erotic novel by British author E. L. James. Set largely in Seattle, it is the first installment in a trilogy that traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes.

The second and third volumes are titled Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed, respectively. Fifty Shades of Grey has topped best-seller lists in the US, the UK and around the world The series has sold around ten million copies worldwide, with book rights having been sold in 37 countries, and set the record in the U.K. as the fastest-selling paperback of all time surpassing the Harry Potter series. Critical reception of the novel has been mixed.  They are now in the process of making a movie out of this book.



4 comments:

  1. Ah ha! No mention of the old men there?
    never read it but if I run across it I will buy it to see what the fuss is all about.

    Now I know I will enjoy it, if it embarrassed you! LOL

    Love from the HOT HERE, 105 in the shade!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books don't interest me because of the bondage/domination theme I heard they have??? Is that true? But... that movie will make my day. LOL Glad you've been enoying yourself. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the review of the book and saw some interviews with the author on TV too and then decided it wasn't a book I wanted to spend money on and certainly won't be going to the movie. It seems I'm the odd man out on this one. I did enjoy Harry Potter though. Hope you are keeping cool on these hot days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready to see that movie. There bodies look fantastic! LOL I'm glad you added the sub to blog by email. It makes keeping up with blogs so much easier. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete