May 1, 2010

If all my wishes came true!

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

We all dream and wish for things that we may never have……….some of us have achieved greatness and attained the good life by good old hard work and some by born with a silver spoon.

But if all my wishes came true, would my life be perfect?

Taking into account of all the people I have met throughout the years, and viewing the celebrities on TV…..people who have what they want are all over rehab centers, divorce courts and jails! Hmmmmmmmmmm! Now they call cheating on their spouse a sickness and there is a special rehab for that. It’s like a new app for your fancy IPhone. Bull crap on that theory!

I believe being blessed with good fortune has side effects just like medications you see advertised on TV. Scary to hear that the medication you selected and/or advised to take by your doctor can kill you! Basically, any external thing we eat and/or breath in, we depend on to make us feel good has the power to make us feel bad. It’s all about making good choices. Some are not easy but for the most part, we all know right from wrong so no excuses! A lot comes from maturity and wisdom.  It is your duty to research and take good care of yourself.

Ever notice when you stop depending on tangible rewards, they often materialize somehow. I guess it is the Law of Attraction. Ever pay attention to when your body tenses or relaxes, it is telling you something………it is telling you to consider choices you have to make whether a simple choice or a major decision. Listen! Instead of weighing pros and cons, notice your physical reaction to each option. You will then make the right choice.

Many of us have dreamed of winning the lottery or fantasized about how happy we would be if only we had great wealth.

Compared to the large bulk of the world, we are already enormously wealthy. We have possessions that most people only dream of, and access to opportunities that many women can hardly even fathom. I have food in the fridge, clothes on my back and a roof over my head. Most of us have the wealth that others only dream about.  I'm trying real hard to stay healthy.  I've had a few medical concerns and with the help from my doctor, I'm working on it.  Gosh, it is hard to tell an Italian cook to turn into a Vegan!

I can’t help but feel blessed when I look at life through my window of gratitude!


4 comments:

  1. I agree when you can be happy with the simple things in life, you end up far richer in spirit and mind. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for what I have, and can not think of anything that I want that is not obtainable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.and so true hun tc love mort xx

    ReplyDelete